The value of control.
Moving to a retirement community shouldn’t mean that you give up your sense of individuality or control of your budget. That’s why Homestead at Hamilton offers you so much flexibility, such as an annual lease that covers your residence versus a large buy-in fee.
You can choose which meal you want to enjoy in one of our dining rooms or bistros. In addition, our “Anytime Dining” plan means you can dine on your timetable, not ours, and choose how much of your monthly dining allowance you use with your Club Card. Your Club Card gives you the power to pay for other services — at the salon or for personal fitness training services — with a simple swipe.
Contracts and fee structure
The monthly fee for independent living starts at $3,300. Assisted living starts at $6,100 with five wellness options based on individual capabilities. The Terrace enhanced assisted living neighborhood has all-inclusive pricing at $7,500 per month. Valeo™ memory care starts at $5,600 and is all-inclusive.
Here, it’s about connection: Socialize with your friends and peers. Participate in programs and events or enjoy fitness and wellness ventures. Our full-service retirement community has ways for you to connect at every turn. Homestead at Hamilton is a way of life that looks out for your body and mind in all you do here – enjoying life with the comforts, conveniences and companionship you want, and the support you may need.
Here, it’s about convenience: Let go of the obligations of homeownership, upkeep and maintenance. Dine whenever you want with Anytime Dining, enjoy on-site social and educational programs as well as entertainment, or take advantage of our central location in Mercer County in New Jersey to stay active in the greater community.
Here, it’s about control: With no large upfront entrance fee, you’ll be able to manage your hard-earned finances with a reasonable annual lease that includes access to an abundance of amenities and services.
Download our Cost Comparison tool for independent living to better understand the value at Homestead’s independent living community in Hamilton Township.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Continental breakfast every weekday in the bistro with a fresh-made chef station twice a week
- Daily choice of lunch or dinner in the Yorkshire Bistro or Dining Room for independent living residents
- Security 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Entertainment, social, and educational programs and events
- Fitness and wellness programs
- All utilities, except telephone
- Basic cable and Wi-Fi
- Trash removal
- Concierge services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Additional services are included for assisted living and memory care such as Alzheimer’s and dementia care as well as three meals per day