In a secure, comfortable environment, Homestead at Hamilton provides personal assistance and wellness programs for residents with memory impairments such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. A concierge shared with assisted living, separate amenities and a highly trained and licensed staff ensure dignity and privacy for residents who are striving to keep their mind and spirit strong.
In addition, our branded wellness philosophy, Salus™ by Solvere, incorporates Masterpiece Living®, a cutting edge program based on years of research on aging well. Salus by Solvere reminds us that all facets of management, from housekeeping and dietary to clinical and financial, impact the health, well-being and safety of residents.
Within our Salus by Solvere philosophy, our Valeo programming focuses specifically on wellness for those with memory impairments. VALEO (va-LAY-oh), verb. Latin for “to thrive,” is much more than a program — it is integrated into every aspect of care and service at Homestead at Hamilton. Customized to the individual, Valeo allows memory care residents to thrive and have meaningful interactions through one-on-one activities, build relationships with others and grow connections through positive approaches to socialization.
Masterpiece Living® uses a research-based and comprehensive approach that offers support and tools to:
- Measure and therefore substantiate success from utilization of the memory care programs
- Be cutting-edge and therefore offer a true market differentiator
- Meet the rapidly growing expectations of the older consumer, and more importantly for the assisted living community, the adult child
- Offer residents and their children lifestyle and mobility reviews that measure progress
- Support residents in achieving their desired successful aging goals
Contact us to learn more about our memory care community focused on Alzheimer’s and Dementia in Hamilton Township, NJ.