Convenience, at your service.
As you know, there’s plenty to explore in Mercer County, and life in Hamilton Township provides easy access to some of the greatest cities in the country. But we’ve also got everything you need right here: multiple dining options, a state-of-the-art fitness center and exercise studio to help you keep your body and mind fit, or perhaps you prefer to kick back in the theater or performing arts center and catch a movie or show? Or, meet up with friends at the art studio, the game room, or the pub. And with the hair salon and barber on-site, we’ll keep you looking your best.
If you’d like to get somewhere but prefer not to get behind the wheel, let us get you there with included transportation services, which make a direct line to many places you want to go.
Your Homestead Club Card gives you the power and flexibility to pay for additional services not included in the monthly service fee. The salon, a personal training session or taking a guest to lunch, it’s your call with a simple swipe.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Continental breakfast every weekday in the bistro with a fresh-made chef station twice a week
- Daily choice of lunch or dinner in the bistro or dining room for independent living residents
- Security 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Entertainment, social, and educational programs and events
- Fitness and wellness programs
- All utilities, except telephone
- Basic cable and Wi-Fi
- Trash removal
- Concierge services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Additional services are included for assisted living and memory care, as well as three meals per day