Experience the life you’ve earned.
Spend a little time here and it’s not hard to see why those who call Hamilton Township home maintain such a sense of pride in their community. It’s a down-to-earth community, the Garden State’s ninth largest, where many have built a career and family.
There’s much to do in Central Jersey, home to award-winning restaurants, plenty of shopping, parks, greenspace and Einstein’s Alley. Our region offers quick access to the history of Philadelphia, the sounds of the Shore, or the bright lights of Manhattan. Homestead at Hamilton is also just across town from the nationally accredited Hamilton Township Senior Center, a focal point in town where people gather together for pursuits to enrich their quality of life
(not to mention swimming and bocce ball).
Here are just a few attractions in the Hamilton area…
- Home of the nationally renowned Grounds for Sculpture, in Hamilton Township’s Arts and Cultural District
- Azalea Festival
- Independence Day Fireworks and Concert
- Winter Wonderland
Find out more about Hamilton’s Historic Homes…
Visit any of Hamilton Township’s dozens of Parks such as…
- Veterans Park
- Grafton House
- Sayen Botanical Gardens
- Kuser Farm Park
- Anchor Thread Park
- Hamilton Golf Center’s Driving Range and Mini Golf Course
- Mercer County Park
- Briarwood Shopping Center
- Clover Square Shopping Center
- Concord Square Shopping Center
- Dover Plaza
- Forest Glen Shopping Center
- Hamilton Centre
- The Hamilton Marketplace
- Hamilton Plaza
- Independence Plaza
- Kuser Plaza
- Mercerville Shopping Center
- The Shoppes At Hamilton
- Shoppes at Nottingham Point
This is just a slice of life in Hamilton – and the life you will continue to enjoy at Homestead.
Contact us to learn more about becoming a priority depositor at our Hamilton retirement community.