Alzheimer’s Disease Caregiver Support Group – Third Thursdays
Join Shannon Warn, Valeo Director and Alzheimer’s Association trained facilitator, and build a support system with people who understand the impact of Alzheimer’s disease. This meeting is a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways of coping.
• Share feelings, needs and concerns.
• Learn about community resources.
3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm beginning March 19th.
Call 609-438-9900 to RSVP or complete the form below.