Simplify your search for retirement living options.
What is Homestead at Hamilton?
Homestead at Hamilton is a senior living community located on a 24-acre parcel at the intersection of Kuser and Klockner Roads in Hamilton Township, Mercer County, New Jersey. The community is approximately one hour’s drive time from New York City, Philadelphia and Jersey Shore points.
What size is the retirement community?
What is the vision behind Homestead at Hamilton?
Homestead is designed to support your independence and control by offering whole person wellness programs, a variety of amenities, varied dining choices and superior customer service. Homestead offers these amenities and services with no large upfront entrance fee. The community’s pricing is based on a monthly service fee and an annual lease, enabling you to have more flexibility and control over your living situation and finances.
What types of amenities are available?
– Yorkshire Dining Room and Bistro
– Nottingham Pub
– Pearson Dining Room
– State-of-the-art Fitness Center featuring HUR strength-building equipment
– Exercise Studio
– Rehab Gym
– Art Studio
– Hemingway Study (library)
– Steinbeck Study and Lounge (library)
– Performing Arts Center
– Bogart Theater and Lounge
– Bacall Theater and Bistro
– Beauty and Barber Salon
– Card & Game Lounge
– Private Dining Room
– Sundry Shoppe
Do you offer wellness programs?
Homestead embraces a whole-person wellness philosophy through Salus™ by Solvere. It’s a multi-faceted approach to wellness that focuses on every residents’ potential to achieve his or her personal wellness goals regardless of physical or emotional challenges.
Who constructed the community?
Homestead at Hamilton was built by Pike Construction Co., LLC. Pike Construction was established in 1958 and is headquartered in Paterson, NJ. Pike has broad experience in commercial construction and particular expertise in senior housing. Previously completed projects include independent senior apartments, skilled nursing communities, assisted living and memory support housing and continuing care retirement communities.
Who manages the community?
The community is managed by Solvere Living, LLC. Solvere Living is providing the vision to bring a standard of excellence to Homestead at Hamilton and to meet and exceed your and your family’s expectations. Integrity, transparency and loyalty are the values that form the basis of the management philosophy.
The Solvere team includes highly credentialed executives with proven expertise in the areas of Operations Management, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Wellness and Development Services.
Are there a variety of floor plans to choose from?
Homestead offers a variety of residences for independent living, assisted living and memory care including studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den and two-bedroom options. Residences range in size from 450 – 1,100 square feet and have been thoughtfully designed to maximize living spaces and natural light.
What is the fee structure?
Homestead offers you flexibility and control over your budget with an annual lease that covers your residence (with a thirty-day termination clause) versus a large buy-in fee. The community has a one-time community fee and a monthly service fee based on the residence type you choose.
What is included in the monthly service fee?
– Club Card to use for all day dining, invited guests, personal training services, beauty salon and barber services, and other additional services for independent living residents
– Continental breakfast every weekday with fresh-made chef stations twice per week for independent living residents
– Three chef-prepared meals plus refreshments daily for assisted living and memory care
– Weekly housekeeping and linen service
– Scheduled transportation within a 15-mile radius
– Entertainment, social, and educational programs and events
– Fitness programs and exercise classes
– Salus™ and Valeo™ wellness programs
– All utilities, except telephone
– Basic Cable and Wi-Fi
– Maintenance and repairs
– Concierge services
– Trash removal
– Landscaping and snow removal
– Emergency response system in each apartment
– Security 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
– Additional services are included for assisted living and memory care
I’d like to learn more about becoming a resident. What is the process?
A fully refundable, non-interest bearing $1,000 deposit will reserve an apartment while you complete the application process. Once you have completed the application process, you will convert your deposit into an apartment reservation for a specific apartment and begin the move-in process.